Monday, February 1, 2010

Missed number 9


Here I am day 10 - making a couple of changes. Art by Peni Baker has finally showed up on google search. But only one positing. Beats me and I'm not going to sit here today and try to figure out what I did to make it appear for just one day. Also, On my blog, it is not obvious that in order to go to prior post you must scroll down to the bottom of the page to click onto prier post. It's a live and learn situation. I think what I have learned really is that this blog is only going to be important if it is attached to a web site. And of course the web site is only going to be important if someone looks at it. So my original question remains. How do I get people looking at this blog. Does anybody know. I'm sure I know or can figure it out but this vail of blogsite frustration is too thick today. What do ya think? Peni

No comments:

Post a Comment