Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I think today is my 3rd day


I'm doing what I said I was going to do. I'm going to work this blogg daily until I get it right. I'm feeling so confident with my venture that I am looking for a domain name. I think I want to have a website selling art that is not just linked up to me but to my entire art club or those who wish to join in the fun and then of course when I get it right will open it to everyone. Of course I might get bored with it in a few days and that will be the end of that.
See the little tiny roses in the attached photo? I'm getting ready to paint them out and redo them. Other things will be changed on this painting as well until I am finished with it. Which won't be long.
I also went down to the village shops today to check out the plein air painter for the north reagon in Indian River County. It is very pleasant to watch and must cirtainly be pleasant to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment