Monday, June 21, 2010

Vero Beach Yacht Club series by Peni Baker














Art by Peni Baker proudly presents another in my Vero Beach Yacht Club series.

a 9" x 12" acrylic gallery wrapped canvas.

I am a local Sebastian and Vero Beach, Florida artist and love doing these wonderful, enchanting yacht paintings.

Any day of the year you can see these beautiful yachts and sail boats sitting out at the Vero Beach Yacht Club or in the water way and various docks spread thru out the Vero Beach waterway area.

I hope you enjoy viewing the making of this painting as much as I enjoy painting It.
To Purchase or for comments and questions, please contact me at penelopepab@aol.com.

To see more of my work click on Home at the bottom of this page or go to www.artbypenibaker.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment