Monday, August 2, 2010

"The Big Yacht" by Peni Baker


Art by Peni Baker proudly presents "The Big Yacht"
from my Vero Beach, Florida Yacht Club series.
I loved painting this yacht.
I am currently looking for another boat photo opportunity in the Indian River Area to add to my Vero Beach Yacht Club series.
If you have any great photo shots, send it my way and I might choose it to paint. I'm sort of looking for the Australian pine background with the mangrove trees toward the front and of course a beautiful boat sitting in the foreground. If I choose your photo and have your permission to use it, I will provide you with a nice 8" x 10" electronic copy.
More of my art work can be seen at my blog "www.artbypenibaker.blogspot.com"
I can be reached at penelopepab@aol.com
Enjoy and send me those photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment