Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Miss V"


I sure did enjoy doing this little 5" x 5" acrylic painting of Vickie.
I know that she is going to enjoy it as well.
Vickie is one of my high school classmates
that I met at my 45th high school reunion last August.
I thought that she was so cute in appearance and personality that
I just had to paint her.
I sent the painting out yesterday and can't wait for her to see it.
Love Ya Vickie!
Enjoy!
More of my work can be seen at
www.artdillyart.com
and
www.artbypenibaker.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. She's as beutiful in her heart as she is outside. She's a selfless, loving, giving, interested-in-others person. I've loved her for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too cute! I love this little painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie is a dear friend, I am very proud to say. Her beauty is as exceptional inside as it is out, and Peni, I believe you captured the goodness that is Vickie Vrotsos in your darling little painting! I am tremendously moved by your selfless gesture, and I know Vickie is thrilled. Your talent speaks for itself...

    ReplyDelete