Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21, 2010 Beautiful Mexican Dancer

This painting is a 5" x 5" Acrylic 1 1/2" deep Gallery Wrap. I painted this beautiful Mexican ethnic fashion inspired dancer to be my representation of the celebration of Cinco de Mayo. If this Classical style realism portrait painting is not sold by April 30, 2010 it will be on display at the Artist Guild Gallery in Vero Beach Florida from May 3 thru the 29th. The actual width of her face is 1" wide. I thourally enjoyed painting this little canvas and enormously enjoyed making the youtube video. Thank you and enjoy her beauty.
This painting is up for sale for $ 155.00 until May 3, 2010.
Please contact me for purchase, questions, or comments at penelopepab@aol.com.
Be sure to visit my youtube videos "Art by Peni Baker"

No comments:

Post a Comment