Thursday, April 22, 2010

Plein Air for the first time by Peni Baker



this is a photo of the results of my first time ever plein air excursion. It was a great experience and a lot of fun. I took two canvas with me. An 8" x 10" and a 3" x 3". It turned out to be a good idea to take two canvases. I was able to work on them both at the same time and finished my 3" x 3" and it is up for sale. The plain air location was Rock City Nursery in Wabasso Florida. I chose a spot with a beautiful view of a water fountain made in a large clay pot. It was surrounded by beautiful plants and a stone wall with steps and a walkway. Real Pretty. I've included a photo. I'm going to try to stay realistic with the pricing. I got a very good start on the 8" x 10" canvas and have nice photos so I will work on it along with 2 portraits I'm currently working on. I ought to have it finished and up for sale in a few weeks. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment