Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beautiful Mexican Dancer Sold


I loved doing this painting!
It sold last night, May 5th 2010, at the Artist Guild Gallery in Vero Beach, Florida.
I'm so proud it was purchased by a fellow artist who is known
for purchasing very exquisite paintings.
There was a Cinco de Mayo Art show gallery celebration.
It was wonderful.
I am so glad to be a part of my new art world.
A special thank you to the Artist Guild Gallery in Vero Beach, Florida.
Just the face of this beautiful Mexican dancer is just 1" wide
in the little 5" x 5" gallery wrapped canvas.
With each and everyone of my paintings, I use intense amounts of details.
I have tried very hard not to do that quite so much but it just does not work for me
to do it any other way.
I will continue to do these wonderful little detailed paintings and large ones as well.
Please check out my other pieces of artwork at http://www.artbypenibaker.blogspot.com/.
For purchasing a print of this painting or have comments or questions please contact me at penelopepab@aol.com.

Beautiful Mexican Dancer Video

No comments:

Post a Comment