Monday, May 17, 2010

"Florida Summer" by Peni Baker


I am a local Sebastian, Vero Beach, Florida Artist enjoying painting lovely things around my community.
This is a lovely Garden Scene located in the back yard of the
"Victorian Lady"
The Victorian Lady is an old house in Sebastian, Florida. About 100 years old and redecorated and refurbished and used for wedding and special events.
On this day it is being used by my Sebastian River Art Club for a day of plain air painting This was my favorite scene and has turned out to be one of my favorite paintings
This painting is 11" x 14" acrylic gallery wrapped canvas and is beautifully framed.

Price $225.00 - framed $300.00

To purchase or for comments or questions, please contact me at
penelopepab@aol.com
Also see more of my work at www.artbypenibaker.blogspot.com
Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment