Friday, May 7, 2010

Waiting To Go by Peni Baker



Art by Peni Baker proudly presents "Waiting to Go"
This lovely little Vero Beach Yacht Club painting is painted on a 3" x 3" gallery wrapped canvas and comes with its own miniature easel.
Price $ 65.00
I thoroughly enjoyed painting this little miniature yacht painting. It is such a pleasure to look out across from the yacht club water way and see various boats anchored thru out the year.
Keep an eye out for two more in this series being working on right now.
To purchase or for comments or questions about this painting, please contact me at penelopepab@aol.com.
Also check out more of my work at www.artbypenibaker.blogspot.com.
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. It came out super Peni, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lori. Now I have to learn to check more often for comments.

    ReplyDelete