Friday, May 14, 2010

Vero Beach Yacht Club series by Peni Baker







Art by Peni Baker Proudly presents my Vero Beach Yacht Club series.

The First In this Series is "A Day's Rest" - an 8" x 10" acrylic canvas board wonderfully and nautically framed.

Price $ 145.00

The second in this series is "Waiting to go" - a 3" x 3" gallery wrapped canvas with it's own easel.

Price $ 65.00

The third in this series is called "A Day's Rest" 2 - a 2" x 4" gallery wrapped canvas and comes with it's own easel.

Price $ 65.00

I am a local Sebastian and Vero Beach Artist and loved doing these wonderful, enchanting little paintings.
Any day of the year you can see these beautiful yachts and sail boats sitting out from the Barber Bridge in Vero Beach or in the water way out from the Vero Beach Yacht Club.
I hope you enjoy veiwing them as much as I enjoyed painting them.

To Purchase or for comments and questions, please contact me at penelopepab@aol.com.

To see more of my work click on Home at the bottom of this page or go to www.artbypenibaker.blogspot.com

Thank you vero much

No comments:

Post a Comment