Thursday, May 20, 2010

Portrait of Laura Guttridge by Peni Baker



Art by Peni Baker proudly presents this wonderful little portrait of Laura Guttridge
It is a 5" x 7" acrylic gallery wrapped canvas
Laura is a former swimsuit model and popular animal rights activist I found whole trying to get help stopping my neighbors from eliminating our neighborhood raccoons and other wonderful little wildlife around my neighborhood. I know it's a touchy subject for some but I love my wildlife and am very happy to have come across Laura.
Thank you Laura.
For purchasing of a portrait for yourself or a loved one you can contact me at
penelopepab@aol.com
I am a local Sebastian and Vero Beach, Florida artist and more of my artwork can be seen at www.artbypenibaker.blogspot.com
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment