Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Lost Parrot Cabins" by Peni Baker



Art by Peni Baker proudly presents "Lost Parrot Cabins"

This is a colored pencil work of a fabulous little bed and breakfast I found one night while surfing the net for "colorful cottages" Boy!! She's got some colorful cottages!!!
This artistic looking bed and breakfast can be found in Austin Texas.


I am a local Sebastian and Vero Beach Artist and I always enjoy doing my artwork but never quite as much as I enjoyed doing the "Lost Parrot Cabins"


There is a second cabin I did along with this one and can be seen in the right column of my blog where each of my pieces of art are.


Price $ 475.00


To purchase or for comments or questions please contact me at penelopepab@aol.com

Other pieces of my artwork can be seen at www.artbypenibaker.blogspot.com

Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment